Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ASA,
Guess what today is? This is the date when I had my operation last year. It's been a year and I'm still here, all praises due. I not really excited, but I am thankful. Another day of living and I made it  in good health. The really important date for me will be 03/31/13. That will be around the first year after chemo. Hopefully I will still be cancer free on that day. I have a cscan and x-ray coming up in November. I'm praying to Allah that there will be nothing there; that I will be still cancer free. Mashallah!

I finished knit.sock.love. I'm glad to state that I have knitted every sock in the book. No sub for me either.  I didn't think that I would have kept my Master Baker status, especially thru the chemo. But I did. I have to take a pictures of my last pair of socks. I'm going to have my husband model them.

Here's a picture of all the socks that I've knitted in knit.sock.love except the last one - German Stocking:

No comments:

Post a Comment