Wednesday, February 15, 2012

DAY #1 AFTER CHEMODAY#

ASA,
Well I'm finding that days after chemodays are always a little different. The first after chemoday #4, I woke up feeling fine. I was a little suspicion of how I felt. I'm not usually sick or anything the day after chemo, but I don't feel the way I did this morning. Now I'm not complaining or anything, (all praises due to Allah) but the last three chemodays, the next day I never  felt this good. Ususally my stomach is upset when I wake up in the morning. Not this morning. Hummm, suspicion!!!! Well guess what, my stomach is upset now. It's been upset since around 3pm. Hummmm. My doctor has given me medication that is suppose to prevent upset stomach and pain. I usually take it twice a day for three days. I took one this morning, like I ususally do; Wwwhy is my stomach upset now? Oh well! I'll get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment